What is Intracept?
The Intercept procedure is a minimally invasive procedure that targets the basivertebral nerve for the relief of chronic vertebogenic low back pain.
Are you a candidate?
• Have had Chronic low back pain for at least 6 months
• Not responded to at least 6 months of conservative care
• Type 1 or Type 2 Modic changes on an MRI
Key Benefits of Intracept Procedure
• Provides a treatment option for patients who have not responded to conservative therapy.
• Minimally invasive, outpatient procedure
• Implant-Free and preserves the structure of the spine
• Provides durable relief of chronic vertebrogenic low back pain